Buy tickets to anywhere in Great Britain
Finding the best service for you
Last updated - 30/10/2020
|Seat reservations required|
It's important that you reserve your seat before travelling, as this allows us to maintain social distancing on board.
You can reserve your seats when you buy your ticket or by calling us on 0345 603 4852 (Option 5).
If you do not have a seat reservation, you may be prevented from boarding the train.
To make sure you enjoy a comfortable journey, we recommend travelling on quieter services - the graphics below show the latest booking information for each of our services over the next two weeks.
- Green services have plenty of space available.
- Yellow services are a little busier.
- Orange services don't have many seats left.
We keep lots of seats free both to accommodate social distancing and to allow for customers who have not been able to make a reservation.
- Trains to/from Bradford, Low Moor, Halifax, Brighouse, Mirfield, Pontefract Monkhill, Wakefield Kirkgate and Doncaster
- Trains to/from Sunderland, Hartlepool, Eaglescliffe, Northallerton, Thirsk and York