How are we doing?
Grand Central performance information
At Grand Central we want to be honest with our customers about how we’re performing. So this could be things like reasons for delays, our customer satisfaction results, and the number of complaints we receive.
We’ve summarised this performance information into six categories that affect your journey, your ticket and also future travel plans with Grand Central.
- Information and tickets
- Punctuality of services
- Cleanliness of rolling stock
- Customer satisfaction
- Complaint handling, refunds, and compensation
- Assistance provided to persons with reduced mobility
- Ticket office opening hours - this information can be found in our Stations page where you can search for any National Rail station along with general facilities available.
- Season tickets – a season ticket calculator is available on the National Rail website. Grand Central does not retail season tickets.
My future travel
- Planned engineering works – you can see how Network Rail’s planned engineering work may affect your journey in our Travel updates section.
- Special events – where events taking place on our network are expected to have a significant effect on travel with Grand Central we will advise customers of this on the homepage of our website. You can also follow us on Twitter @GC_Rail.