Railcards & Groupsave
Enjoy big savings on train travel with a Railcard.
A Railcard saves you money on almost every journey you take. Take a couple of journeys and you'll have made your money back. There are a wide variety of Railcards available so you can find the one that suits you best.
- 16 - 17 Saver
- If your aged 16 or 17 you can now save up to 50% on your rail travel. You can use it for travelling to school, college or work as well as for leisure travel with your friends. A 16-17 Saver costs £30 for one year. Find out more
- 16 - 25 Railcard
- Whether you are travelling to college, university, work or just for leisure, if you are aged between 16 and 25 or a mature student in full-time education you can save 1/3 on your rail fares. You can purchase a 1-year 16 - 25 Railcard for £30 or a 3-year Railcard for £70! Find out more.
- 26 - 30 Railcard
- The 26-30 Railcard is the first digital-only Railcard and it is available to buy online and download to the Railcard app on your smartphone. Once downloaded you can start travelling and saving a 1/3 on travel straight away. Find out more.
- Disabled Persons Railcard
- For people with disability meeting the eligibility criteria, the Disabled Persons Railcard offers a 1/3 off rail travel for you and a friend or travel companion. It's £20 for a year or £54 for three years, discounts are applicable on both peak and off-peak tickets. Find out more.
- Friends and Family Railcard
- With a Friends and Family Railcard up to four adults get 1/3 off and up to four children (aged 5 - 15) get 60% off. It's only £30 for a year and the users don't need to be related! Find out more.
- Network Railcard
- Enjoy 1/3 off rail fares in the South East England area for four adults and four children. The Network Railcard spans more then 16 countries in the South East including Greater London and in the area bounded by places as far afield as Exeter, Worcester, Northampton and Kings Lynn. Find out more.
- Senior Railcard
- Costing just £30 a year, the Senior Railcard saved you 1/3 on all Off-Peak journeys - offering you immediate savings. Even better value is the 3-year Railcard at only £70. Find out more.
- Two Together Railcard
- Enjoy a 1/3 discount on your Off-Peak rail travel for you and the person you travel with most - not just if you are a couple, it could be with a family member or your best friend! Just £30 a year and everyone is eligible so this could be the card for you. Find out more.
- Veterans Railcard
- The Veterans Railcard is now on sale. For UK Veterans who have served at least one day in Her Majesty's Armed Forces (Regular or Reserve) or Merchant Mariners who have seen duty on legally defined military operations. It's £30 a year or £70 for three. Find out more.
Most Railcards can be purchased online with the option to download as a digital Railcard to your smartphone or device with the Railcard App. Some 1-year Railcards can also be purchased at any National Rail staffed ticket office. You can book your train tickets online or in person, but in order to qualify for a reduced rate ticket you must be able to present your Railcard during your journey.
GroupSave offers groups of three to nine adults travelling together 1/3 off Off-Peak tickets on participating train company services. Please note that Groupsave is not available on Grand Central - for group bookings, please see our Group Bookings form. To find out which other companies offer Groupsave click here.