The latest Information around Strikes
The next strike day is Saturday 13th August. A full Grand Central service will operate. For service disruption information during the strikes please visit the National Rail Enquiries website here.
- Saturday 13th August
- A full Grand Central service will operate, we expect our services to be extremely busy so please book in advance. Customers who do not have a seat booked may have to stand.
- Thursday 18th August
- Grand Central will be running a reduced service. If your journey has been disrupted due to strike action and you no longer wish to travel you can request a refund from your point of purchase. If you have a ticket to travel on the 18th of August it will be valid on any Grand Central service that is operating. Please see below for the timetable that will operate.
- North East Strike Timetable
Northallerton 07:55 09:54 11:16 Thirsk 08:03 10:03 11:25 York 08:23 10:28 11:43 London Kings Cross 10:14 12:28 13:57 London Kings Cross 11:24 12:56 14:24 York 13:38 14:59 16:27 Thirsk 13:55 15:23 16:44 Northallerton 14:02 15:31 16:51
- West Riding Strike Timetable
Wakefield 07:59 08:58 12:28 Doncaster 08:26 09:26 13:03 London Kings Cross 10:10 11:15 14:46 London Kings Cross 10:57 14:56 15:40 Doncaster 12:35 16:31 17:24 Wakefield 13:00 16:59 17:53
- Saturday 20th August
- Grand Central will be running a reduced service due to the strike action. Detailed timetable information will be provided when available.
We will continue to provide passenger assistance for services that are running, please visit our Passenger Assist page for additional information.