Save 20% on Grand Central First Class Advance Tickets | Grand Central Rail
Enjoy First Class Savings!
Travel in style for less, with an exclusive 20% off Grand Central First Class Advance train tickets when you book this September.
Simply book before the 30 September 2017 from this page for travel up to 12 weeks in advance to take advantage of these exclusive savings.
The discount will be applied to all eligible Grand Central First Class Advance train tickets when you use the promo code FC20. The promo code is automatically applied to the orange "Find your train" panel to the left of this page.
Tickets which meet all of the following criteria are eligible for the 20% discount:
- First Class Advance
- All journeys must either start or finish at London Kings Cross
- On a Grand Central train
- Purchased through grandcentralrail.com with promo code FC20 or via this page
- Purchased before September 30th 2017.
Please note - travel on discounted tickets is not limited to September and can take place on any booked journey (usually up to 12 weeks from date of purchase).
Terms and conditions
- This promotion is organised by Grand Central Railway Company Limited (CRN 03979826), whose registered office is 1 Admiral Way, Doxford International Business Park, Sunderland SR3 3XP.
- The 20% discount using promo code ‘FC20’ is available for Grand Central First Class Advance train tickets only which are exclusively for use on Grand Central trains.
- Railcards can be used in conjunction with the discount.
- The discount is only available through grandcentralrail.com and thetrainline.com.
- The discount is not available against other train company tickets or other fare types.
- The Discount applies to both Adult and Child fares and is available on First Class Advance train tickets and is only available on qualifying tickets purchased online through grandcentralrail.com and all purchasing terms and conditions stated on that site apply.
- The discount cannot be used in conjunction with the NUS discount.
- Grand Central First Class Advance train tickets are subject to availability.
- Bookings made with the promo code are for a maximum of 8 people travelling.
- All tickets purchased in the transaction using the discount must depart from and arrive at the same outward and return destinations.
- The discount can only be applied to Grand Central First Class Advance train tickets, the maximum number of single tickets which can be purchased is 16 (e.g. eight x First Class Advance train tickets in the outward direction and eight x First Class Advance train tickets in the return direction).
- The date of travel must be the same for all outward journeys and the same for all return journeys.
- Bookings with more than one Grand Central First Class Advance train ticket will generate a 20% discount per ticket.
- The discount is only valid for bookings made from 8 September 2017 to 30 September 2017 inclusive and the promo code “FC20” will expire after this date.
- The following travel dates are excluded from the 20% discount using the promo code 'FC20' – 20 October 2017 to 30 October 2017 inclusive and 21 December 2017 onwards.
- The Grand Central First Class Advance train tickets will only be valid on the Grand Central network - the tickets will not be accepted by other train operators. For details of the Grand Central network, please see our route map.
- If part of your journey is with another operator then you must buy a separate ticket for that part of the route.
- The National Rail Conditions of Travel apply for travel on all Grand Central trains.
- Grand Central reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice, and no cash or other alternative will be offered.
- The cash redemption value of this voucher is 0.001p.
- By using the discount you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Grand Central accepts no liability for any damages, losses, liabilities, costs, injuries or disappointment suffered as a result of using the discount.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.