Buy tickets to anywhere in Great Britain
Change any Grand Central ticket, without a fee
Book with confidence, change at leisure
In the current environment, we know how quickly things can change for you and your plans, and what seems set in stone one day might be up in the air the next. That's why, during the ongoing pandemic, we're waiving our change fees for all Grand Central tickets, including our lower-priced Advance tickets.
- Book up to 12 weeks before you travel and lock in a low price
You won't find our Advance tickets cheaper anywhere else, and they're likely to increase in price closer to the travel date
- Switch your Advance tickets to another Grand Central train
You only pay the difference in ticket price*
- Cancel any Off-Peak or Anytime Grand Central ticket, for any reason, any time, up to 24 hours before you depart
Booking direct through Grand Central keeps you up-to-date with anything which might impact your journey
*If chosen journey is cheaper, the difference in price will be refunded.
Absolutely zero booking fees
We don't charge any credit card or booking fees on any tickets bought through grandcentralrail.com, so you can be sure you're paying the best price for your journey
Get the cheapest tickets by booking early
Our Advance fares have limited availability, but they're also our cheapest, and when they're gone, they're gone. Normally these aren't changebale, but for the time being, we've made it so they are!
What this means for you is that there's never been a better time to book your train tickets in advance.
- Lowest prices
- Guaranteed seat reservation
- Zero penalty for moving your journey
How to refund or change your tickets
Please note that Grand Central can only refund tickets sold through grandcentralrail.com or our app. If you have purchased your tickets through a website such as thetrainline.com, you will need to contact them for any refund queries. Refunds are only available on Anytime or Off Peak tickets.
- I have an Anytime or Off-Peak ticket
- I have an Advance ticket
- If you have an Advance ticket, you will need to contact our Bookings Support team on 0345 603 4852 (option 4), who will be happy to help.
- Please note that Advance tickets are not refundable and can only be changed.