What are Grand Central e-tickets?
With our e-tickets, you can now buy, display and use tickets on your mobile device - there's no need to print them out, have them delivered or queue at the train station any more.
E-tickets are now available for all Grand Central Advance fares.
How to use Grand Central e-tickets
- When buying your tickets, choose "e-ticket" as your delivery option.
- Your tickets will be sent to you as PDF attachments via email - alternatively they can be added to your Apple Wallet.
- You can either print these off and display them on paper, or show them on your mobile device when requested.
Things to remember
- E-tickets are only available on Grand Central Advance fares
- If displaying your ticket digitally, ensure that your device has enough charge for the duration of your journey - Grand Central trains offer charging points at seats but cannot guarantee availability.
- You will require a PDF reader in order to open and print the tickets on your computer, such as the free Adobe Reader. Most web browsers will also display PDF files.
- You can buy e-tickets for friends and family - there are no name restrictions or requirements
- If you need to change or amend your booking, you will need to contact our bookings support team on 0371 244 0216.