Be moved to join our team! Our brand and culture is all about moving people, and a belief in better runs through everything we do.
Grand Central is an open-access train operator linking the North East and West Yorkshire with London. We are part of Arriva which has a diverse portfolio of train and bus operating companies in the UK and Europe.
We run 18 trains per day and are one of the UK’s leading train operators, with the country’s highest customer satisfaction scores in the National Rail Passenger Survey and Which? Magazine rail customer survey.
• Contributory Pension Scheme: Arriva Workplace Pension Plan (AWPP) provided by Standard Life
• Unlimited Free Travel for you and your immediate family on all Grand Central services. In addition we currently offer concessionary travel on other Arriva Trains UK franchises.
• Employee Assistance Programme provided by Health Assured: free, confidential 24 hour telephone counselling and information services.
Benefits available upon completion of probation period (3-6 months):
• Friends & Family Passes pro-rata allocation of return standard class journeys (terms & conditions apply)
• Company Medical Insurance provided by AXA PPP Healthcare (taxable benefit)
• Company Wellness Package (including dental/optical treatment) provided by WPA (taxable benefit).
• Child Care Vouchers Scheme
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Arriva Village employee rewards and benefits scheme
Closing date 5pm 28th April