Vacancy reference: GC1610
Position: Customer Insight Analyst
Salary: up to £25k, dependent on experience
Grand Central is an open-access train operator linking the North East and West Yorkshire with London. We are part of Arriva which has a diverse portfolio of train and bus operating companies in the UK and Europe.
Grand Central runs 18 trains per day and is one of the UK’s leading train operators, as per the industry-wide National Rail Passenger Survey. We have yet again topped Which Magazine’s customer survey with an overall score of 79%, the highest score achieved by a train company in the last five years.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the main purpose of the role is to:-
- Collate, analyse and make recommendations for product and service development using multiple sources of data, including compiling Board level reporting and business papers.
- Conduct key driver analysis to identify, communicate and recommend action to reduce complaint volumes, compensation liability, and make proactive improvements to the Grand Central customer proposition.
- Deliver Grand Central’s contractual commitments for data reporting to ORR and other bodies, and lead on identifying and communicating forthcoming changes to regulation which require action by Grand Central.
- Ensure resource level within the customer relations function is fit for purpose and cost effective
Experience, Knowledge, Qualifications & Training
- High level of numeracy
- Competent user of Microsoft Office suite and data analysis software
- Ability to interact and debate with senior colleagues
- Customer experience empathy and ability to relate data to the customer experiences which drive it
- Empathy with the Grand Central brand and business objectives
- Educated to degree level
- Supplier management experience, including budget holder responsibility
The role offers a competitive salary, and holiday entitlement, along with other benefits including optional health insurance; a defined contribution pension; and free travel on Grand Central and other Arriva UK rail services for staff and their family.
The role will involve occasional travel within the UK.
If you would like to take your career in a new and challenging direction please complete one of our application forms and email to Recruitment at email@example.com or print and post to Grand Central Railway Company Limited Recruitment, 3rd Floor, Northern House, 9 Rougier Street, York, Y01 6HZ.
Selected candidates will be invited to interview week commencing 16 May 2016.
Closing date – 14 May 2016
If you would like to submit an application speculatively, please complete the below form and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies or CVs please.