If you’re a regular Grand Central customer, you could save money by using Carnet tickets for your journeys to and from London.
Why choose a Carnet?
- Saves you money – our Grand Central Carnet offers significant savings versus Grand Central Anytime and Off Peak fares. In addition our Carnet tickets offer great value for money compared to other operators’ tickets.
- Saves you time – simply turn up and go with your Carnet tickets, no need to queue at the station.
- Allows you to be in control – you decide when to travel within the validity of your Carnet tickets, plus you can share these tickets with colleagues who also travel regularly, giving you complete flexibility and freedom.
Grand Central Advance fares also offer great savings and can be bought up to 12 weeks before travel.
How does it work?
- Carnet tickets are sold as a bundle of 10 single tickets which you can use as and when you need them.
- Simply fill in the date of travel on the top of the ticket before you travel.
- Board the train and show your ticket to the Conductor.
- Then just sit back and relax!
Our Carnet ticket prices have changed. New prices apply to Carnets bought after Sunday 1 September 2013.
Just click on your journey below and we’ll take you to the right section for prices.
Our North East Line to / from London
Our West Yorkshire Line to / from London
We’ve now introduced two new Peak services to our West Yorkshire Line. Customers who have purchased an Off Peak Carnet when all of our West Yorkshire Line services were Off Peak can use their existing Carnet tickets on the new Peak services. From Sunday 8 December onwards, customers will need to purchase Peak Carnet tickets if they wish to travel on the new Peak services.
How to buy
- Through our telesales centre on 0845 603 4852 (select option 2) available from 09.30 - 16.30 Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays.
- At a station with a manned ticket office.
- Through rail appointed travel agents.
Carnets are sent by First Class Recorded Delivery. Please allow at least five working days for delivery. Next Day Delivery can also be arranged.
Please visit our Carnet terms and conditions page.
You have no recent searches.
Register with us and save your journey as a favourite when booking. Sign in and your favourites will be shown here.