Travel information - 17th & 18th November 2018
Due to track improvement works, some Grand Central services are expected to be standing room only with no seats available. Customers without seat reservations are advised NOT TO TRAVEL on the following services:
Saturday 17 November 2018
- 6:55 Bradford Interchange - London Kings Cross
- 10:21 Bradford Interchange - London Kings Cross
For further advice on planning your journey, our Customer Relations team is on hand to help- call us on 0345 603 4852.
With reduced services running due to track improvement work, some Grand Central services are expected to be busier than usual. The graphic below shows services we expect to have seats available, and those which seat availability will be limited for customers without seat reservations, including flexible tickets.
For the following ticket types:
- Grand Central Off-Peak Single or Grand Central Off-Peak Return
- Grand Central Anytime Single or Grand Central Anytime Return
We strongly advise customers without seat reservations to travel on services marked green, to improve the comfort of your journey.
For tickets marked Any Operator/’Any Permitted’ including:
- Super Off-Peak Single or Super Off-Peak Return
- Anytime Single or Anytime Return
Customers with tickets marked ‘Any permitted’ are valid for Grand Central, Hull Trains and LNER services.
To ensure a comfortable journey, customers are strongly advised to check services available with alternative operators.