NUS & Apprentice Extra Terms and Conditions
- The 25% discount is available for Grand Central Advance train tickets only which are exclusively for use on Grand Central trains.
- The discount is not available against other train company tickets or other fare types.
- The Grand Central Advance train tickets will only be valid on the Grand Central network - the tickets will not be accepted by other train operators.
- If part of your journey is with another operator then you must buy a valid ticket for that part of the route.
- For details of the Grand Central network please visit: grandcentralrail.com.
- Grand Central Advance train tickets are subject to availability.
- Bookings with more than one Grand Central Advance train ticket will generate a 25% discount per ticket.
- The 25% discount is valid only for holders of NUS Extra cards. If several passengers wish to take advantage of the discount, they must all be in posession of valid NUS Extra cards.
- A valid NUS or Apprentice extra card number must be entered to be eligible for the discount.
- Grand Central Rail do not take responsibility for loss of NUS, Graduate or Apprentice extra cards and no discount will be available without a valid card number regardless of circumstances.
- The National Conditions of Travel apply for travel on all Grand Central trains, please see http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/nrcot for details.
- You must carry your NUS or Apprentice extra card with you on your journey and present it to rail staff on request.
- Grand Central reserve the right to withdraw this offer or amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- The 25% discount is not available in conjunction with any other Grand Central offer. Railcards may be used.
Back to NUS & Graduate Extra discount page.