Low Moor Birthday Giveaway T&C's
- The promoter is: Grand Central Railway Company Limited, Northern House, 3rd Floor, Rougier Street, York, YO1 6HZ
- The title of the competition is Low Moor Birthday Giveaway.
- The competition will run from 18:00 on 9 April 2018 (the "Opening date") to 23:59 on 10 April 2018 (the "Closing date") inclusive. All competition entries must be received by the Promoter above by the Closing date. All competition entries received after the Closing date are automatically disqualified. To enter the competition entrants must like and retweet the Tweet promoting the competition.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition and there is no charge to do so.
The Promoter will not accept:
- responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
- Proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
- By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Winners will be chosen by a random draw of valid entries at 18:00 on April 11 2018.
- Entrants may only enter the competition once
The competition is open to all residents in Great Britain aged 18 years or over, except:
- employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
- employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
- members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
- In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
The Promoter will not accept competition entries that are:
- automatically generated by computer;
- completed by third parties or in bulk;
- illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
- photocopies and not originals; or
- There is a limit of one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
The competition prizes consist of:
- One set of two (2) return, First Class tickets from Low Moor to London Kings Cross.
- Any other costs incurred in addition to those set out above and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- There is no cash alternative for the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of similar value.
- The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
- The winner will be notified by social media direct message given details of to how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified by the Promoter or rejects their prize, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 7 days of the winner confirming their details.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Grand Central Railway Company Limited, Northern House, 3rd Floor, Rougier Street, York, YO1 6HZ.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If you are a winner of the competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
- By entering the competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the competition entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- By entering the promotion you agree to receive marketing communications from Grand Central. These can be opted out of at any time via the unsubscribe link in each email or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.