Terms and conditions
The prize draw is now closed.
Congratulations to Frances Heaton, Kevan Waggott, Stanley Briggs, Jill Boots, Ann Bond, Keith Hancock, Sian Varney, Thelma Scott, Ruth Hunter and Charles Ashbury.
- The Grand Central Giveaway is a prize draw open to residents of the UK.
- The prize draw is not open to employees or agencies of Grand Central Railway Company Limited, their group companies or family members or anyone else connected to the prize draw.
- The prizes are as follows:
- 1 winner will receive one £100 John Lewis gift voucher
- 1 winner will receive one Apple TV
- 1 winner will receive one GHD straightners
- 1 winner will receive one Kindle paperweight
- 1 winner will receive one Canon camera
- 1 winner will receive one Fitbit Flex
- 1 winner will receive one Tom Tom
- 1 winner will receive one GoPro Action Cam
- 1 winner will receive one PS4 console
- 1 winner will receive one Nintendo 3DS console
- Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative. Grand Central reserves the right to exchange a prize for a prize of a similar value if the original prize is no longer available.
- Entry into the prize draw is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- To enter the competition, entrants must supply their first name, surname, postcode, contact e-mail address and life status via the online competition form clearly signposted on the Grand Central website. You can enter without clicking the competition entry link by sending your first name, surname, e-mail address and postal address to Grand Central Competition, Marketing, 5th Floor, Cannon House, 18 Priory Queensway, Birmingham, B4 6BS.
- Grand Central accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Grand Central.
- In entering the prize draw entrants agree to allow Grand Central to contact them by e-mail. E-mail addresses will be used by Grand Central only and will not be passed on to any third parties. Entrants can opt out from receiving e-mails from Grand Central at any subsequent time. By entering the prize draw you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your prize draw entry and any promotional activity that is required in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Prize draw winners will be notified by e-mail.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint entries are not allowed.
- Entry is free and winners will be selected at random by Grand Central.
- Entry to the prize draw opens at 09:00 on 19 December 2014 and closes at 23:59 on 28 February 2015.
- Winners will be chosen from a random draw of all entries entered in accordance with these terms and conditions by 17:00 on 06 March 2014.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail before 17:00 on 13 March 2014 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Grand Central or rejects the prize within 14 days from the date of the e-mail sent by Grand Central, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Grand Central shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with these terms and conditions
- The prize will be sent to the winners by post.
- Details of the winners can be obtained after 28 days of the winner’s prizes being awarded by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Grand Central Marketing, 5th Floor, Cannon House, 18 The Priory Queensway, Birmingham, B4 6BS.
- The winners may be required to assist in promotional activity and you agree to partake in any promotional activity which is reasonably requested by Grand Central.
- Grand Central accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, costs, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting the prize. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude Grand Central’s liability for death, personal injury or fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence. Grand Central accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- Grand Central reserves the right to withdraw this prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the terms and conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this competition, the decision of Grand Central shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English law.
Promoter: Grand Central Railway Company Limited, Cannon House, 5th Floor, 18 The Priory Queensway, Birmingham, B4 6BS