Easter egg word hunt
The competition is now closed.
Have we got a treat for you! Introducing our brand new ‘Egg word hunt’ game.
We’ve hidden the word ‘egg’ within the copy of our site.
Does ‘tickegget’ or ‘destineggation’ look right to you? It looks like a winner to us.
Find it. Snap it. Send it.
And win a lot more than a half melted, badly foiled chocolate egg! The first 10 to discover the ‘egg’ will win a free standard return train ticket.
All you need to do is send your screengrab to us on either Facebook or Twitter by the 29th March 2016.
Happy hunting everyone!
Our ten return tickets have already been claimed
Terms and conditions
- The Grand Central Egg Word Hunt is open to residents of the UK.
- The Egg Word Hunt is not open to employees or agencies of Grand Central Railway Company Limited, their group companies or family members or anyone else connected to the Egg Word Hunt.
- The prizes are as follows:
- 10 x Grand Central Standard return train tickets
- Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative
- Entry into the Egg Word Hunt is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- To enter the Egg Word Hunt, entrants must supply a screenshot of the word ‘egg’ found on the Grand Central mobile or website (not including this page) to the Grand Central Facebook or Twitter accounts. You can enter without sending to the Grand Central Facebook or Twitter accounts by printing a screenshot of the word ‘egg’ on our website or mobile site along with your first name, surname, e-mail address and postal address to Grand Central Egg Word Hunt, Marketing, 5th Floor, Cannon House, 18 Priory Queensway, Birmingham, B4 6BS.
- Grand Central accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Grand Central.
- Prize draw winners will be notified by Twitter or Facebook.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint entries are not allowed.
- Entry is free and the first 10 winners will be selected by Grand Central.
- Entry to the competition opens on Tuesday 8th March 2016 and closes at 23:59 on Monday 28th March 2016.
- Winners will be notified by Facebook or Twitter and asked to provide details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Grand Central or rejects the prize within 14 days from the date of the Facebook or Twitter message sent by Grand Central, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Grand Central shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with these terms and conditions
- The prize will be sent to the winners by post.
- Details of the winners can be obtained after 28 days of the winner’s prizes being awarded by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Grand Central Marketing, 5th Floor, Cannon House, 18 The Priory Queensway, Birmingham, B4 6BS.
- The winners may be required to assist in promotional activity and you agree to partake in any promotional activity which is reasonably requested by Grand Central.
- Grand Central accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, costs, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Egg Word Hunt or accepting the prize. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude Grand Central’s liability for death, personal injury or fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence. Grand Central accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- Grand Central reserves the right to withdraw this Egg Word Hunt or amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the terms and conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this competition, the decision of Grand Central shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- The Egg Word Hunt and these terms and conditions are governed by English law.
Promoter: Grand Central Railway Company Limited, Cannon House, 5th Floor, 18 The Priory Queensway, Birmingham, B4 6BS