We're 10 years old - so take 10% off your ticket
Travel for less, with an exclusive 10% off all Grand Central train tickets when you book online. Simply book before the 30 November 2017 from this page for travel up to 12 weeks in advance to take advantage of these exclusive savings.
The discount will be applied to all eligible Grand Central Standard Class or First Class train tickets when you use the promo code NOV10.
How to get your discount.
This discount is automatically applied to the orange Train Times & Tickets panel to the left of this page. Make sure you book your train tickets from this page by going through the Train Times & Tickets panel. When you reach the purchase tickets page, you will see the Nov10 discount has been applied.
Tickets which meet all of the following criteria are eligible for the 10% discount:
- Grand Central Advance, Peak or Off-Peak
- All journeys must either start or finish at London Kings Cross
- On a Grand Central train
- Purchased through grandcentralrail.com with promo code NOV10 or via this page
- Purchased before November 30th 2017.
- Excluded travel dates 21 December 2017 to 1 January 2018 inclusive and 9 February to 25 February 2018.
Please note - travel on discounted tickets is not limited to November and can take place on any booked journey (usually up to 12 weeks from date of purchase).
Terms and conditions
- This promotion is organised by Grand Central Railway Company Limited (CRN 03979826), whose registered office is 1 Admiral Way, Doxford International Business Park, Sunderland SR3 3XP.
- The 10% discount using promo code ‘NOV10’ is available for Grand Central train tickets only which are exclusively for use on Grand Central trains.
- The discount is not available against other train company tickets.
- The Discount applies to both Adult and Child fares and is available on both Standard and First Class Advance, Peak and Off-Peak train tickets and is only available on qualifying tickets purchased online through grandcentralrail.com and all purchasing terms and conditions stated on that site apply.
- The discount cannot be used in conjunction with the NUS discount.
- Grand Central train tickets are subject to availability.
- Bookings made with the promo code are for a maximum of 8 people travelling.
- All tickets purchased in the transaction using the discount must depart from and arrive at the same outward and return destinations.
- The discount can only be applied to Grand Central train tickets, the maximum number of single tickets which can be purchased is 16 (e.g. eight x Advance train tickets in the outward direction and eight x Advance train tickets in the return direction).
- The date of travel must be the same for all outward journeys and the same for all return journeys.
- Bookings with more than one Grand Central train ticket will generate a 10% per ticket.
- The discount is only valid for bookings made within the month of November 2017 and the promo code “NOV10” will expire after this date.
- The following travel dates are excluded from the 10% discount using the promo code 'NOV10' - 21 December 2017 to 1 January 2018 inclusive and 9 February 2018 to 25 February 2018.
- The Grand Central train tickets will only be valid on the Grand Central network - the tickets will not be accepted by other train operators. For details of the Grand Central network, please see our route map.
- If part of your journey is with another operator then you must buy a separate ticket for that part of the route.
- The National Rail Conditions of Carriage apply for travel on all Grand Central trains.
- Grand Central reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice, and no cash or other alternative will be offered.
- The cash redemption value of this voucher is 0.001p.
- By using the discount you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Grand Central accepts no liability for any damages, losses, liabilities, costs, injuries or disappointment suffered as a result of using the discount.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.