Grand Central complimentary First Class tickets
To redeem your Grand Central First Class complimentary ticket, please enter your journey details in the orange "Train times & Tickets" panel to the left of this page. Please note that only one journey can be redeemed at a time so you should select the 'Single' box. Click 'Get train times'.
On clicking 'Get train times', you'll go through to a screen requesting your 10 digit PIN code which you will have received on email or in your letter. You must enter your 10 digit PIN code exactly as shown and click 'Continue'.
Once the 10 digit PIN has been validated, you will be able to continue to select the Grand Central train you wish to travel on.
Terms and conditions
- Grand Central complimentary tickets are only available online through grandcentralrail.com/compFC by using a PIN code.
- Grand Central complimentary tickets will only be valid on Grand Central services and will not be accepted by other train operators. For details of the Grand Central network, please see our route map.
- If part of your journey is with another operator then you must buy another ticket for that part of the route.
- Grand Central complimentary tickets are subject to availability so may not display for all journeys and/or times. If there are no tickets available for your selected journey please select a different time or an alternative date.
- Grand Central complimentary tickets can be used for Adult or Child travel.
- Grand Central complimentary tickets are only valid on the date and time printed on the ticket. Changes to travel plans are not possible.
- Break of journey is not permitted.
- The PIN code/s you were sent are to be used to book complimentary tickets and are unique to you - so please ensure you keep them in a safe place.
- PIN codes can only be issued once. Grand Central will not take responsibility for any lost PIN codes.
- Please note that the PIN code provided can only be used once for one transaction.
- The booking made with the PIN code is for one person only and must be completed in one transaction.
- The PIN code is valid for redemption for up to 12 months from the date of issue.
- Grand Central complimentary tickets can be used in conjunction with Weekend First upgrades to First Class. These can be bought on board our services, subject to availability.
- The Website Terms and Conditions apply when booking your complimentary tickets.
- The National Rail Conditions of Travel apply to travel on all Grand Central trains.
- Grand Central reserves the right to withdraw the PIN code, complementary tickets or amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice and without liability to you. No cash or other alternative will be provided.
- The cash redemption value of this voucher is 0.001p.
- By accepting the PIN code you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Grand Central accepts no liability for any damages, losses, liabilities, costs, injuries or disappointment suffered as a result of using the complementary tickets or the PIN code.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law.