Depot Support Assistant (16 hours per week)
Salary: £8,457.14 per annum (18,500 FTE)
Nature of Contract: Permanent, Part time (16 hours per week over 4 or 5 days)
Job description - Click here
“We believe great things happen when people get moving”. Our brand and culture is all about moving people, and a belief in better runs through everything we do.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the rapid growth of a unique and distinctive train company. Grand Central is an established train operator company linking the North East and West Yorkshire with London. We are part of Arriva which has a diverse portfolio of train and bus operating companies in the UK and Europe.
We are one of the UK’s leading train operators, frequently achieving amongst the highest scores in the National Rail Passenger Survey and the Which? Magazine rail customer survey.
The successful candidate will be responsible required to;
• Provide an effective and efficient support service to the Depot Manager and Service Delivery Manager
• Booking meetings
• Taking notes of meetings
• Managing all incoming mail, telephone, fax and e-mails.
• Be involved in project work as and when required
• Managing purchase orders
• Tracking incidents on a control log
• Ensure team files are maintained
The role will ideally suit someone who has exceptional organisation and prioritisation skills and a good working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word and Excel.
• Free rail travel on Grand Central, Cross Country, Northern, Chiltern
• Friends and family passes
• Death in service benefit
• Childcare vouchers
• Cycle to work scheme
• Company wellness package
• Access to retail discount
How to Apply
If you would like to take your career in a new and challenging direction please submit your CV.