Visit York for less with Grand Central and the York Pass
The York Pass is your passport to over 20 York attractions for one great price.
Grand Central passengers can save even more money with a fantastic 20% off with our exclusive promotional code.
There are over 20 attractions in York city centre within 10-15 minutes walking distance of each other. The York Pass is the best-value way to enjoy fantastic attractions including York Minster,the Jorvik Viking Centre, York Castle Museum, York Dungeon and many more.
Buy a pass today – it's easy to use and you can see as many attractions as you can for one low price:
- One day adult pass just £27.20 (should be £34!)
- Two day adult £38.40 – save over £10! (should be £48)
- Three day adult just £46.40 – save nearly £12
All prices including children's passes.
Enjoy a free guidebook with each pass packed with information and lots of money-saving vouchers for cafes, restaurants and shopping.
Discount available to all Grand Central customers – use code GC2013 (case sensitive) at checkout:
- Passes are activated at the first attraction visited and must be used on consecutive days. Simply show your pass at the attraction entrance to gain free entry.
- Passes can be posted or can be collected upon arrival in York from the Visitor Information Centre, 1 Museum Street, York YO1 7DT
- Full terms and conditions
You have no recent searches.
Register with us and save your journey as a favourite when booking. Sign in and your favourites will be shown here.